Lots of interesting things this time:
Births: Conner Gray, Ryan Knowles, Alexander Gray, Ricki Knowles, Aiden and Hayden Brown
Marriages: Tessa Gunner and Elvin de Muse, Marshal White and Shamella Reeves
New Residents: Charity Jones, Elvin de Muse,
* Construction of the elementary school and tax office has been completed. I've decided to only collect taxes once every 2 rounds or once every 4 years. That way they will actually have time to make money in between tax collections. So the tax office won't be used this upcoming round to collect taxes, but they will hold a meeting there.
* I will have 2 new residents moving to Camden Park next round:
* I've also decided to start using ROS for Round 5. I'll post the ROS in the summary for the previous round. So here are the Round 5 ROS:
* You're feeling creative, take up a new hobby or open a business
* You win the "What I love about LaQuest Beach" essay contest - win 1 tax free year
* Go on a vacation
Nothing too exciting, although I have no idea what hobby I'm going to let this person start......no clue! I think the vacation is much needed for the person that got it.
*EDIT - I've also decided to add the Picasos from the family bin this round. I didn't realize that the stripper in Derick Pace's club was Jessica Picaso! So I want to add them in and figure out how such a wholesome looking woman became a married exotic dancer!
Issue 36: 2020
1 week ago