Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hood Census

I finally got off my butt and did a census. I've added tags to all of my profiles so all I have to do is look at the tag to see how many female/males, aspirations, ages, etc......It's SO much more simple this way! And as I update their profiles I can change the tags :).......so here is the census as of 2042:

Total Playables: 82

Male: 39                   Female: 43

Babies: 1                   Toddlers: 11

Children: 19              Teens: 6

Young Adults: 0          Adults: 44                  


Elders: 1

Aspirations

Family: 14                 Fortune: 10

Pleasure: 5                Romance: 2

Knowledge: 8            Popularity: 5

Grow Up: 31

Humans: 70
Aliens: 6
Elves: 6

1 comment:

  1. That is so clever!

    I keep meaning to try the census tool, that I think I got from MATY. But I keep forgetting to use it in game.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! Awesomeness :)