Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Updated Peragama

I added some hood decor planets and a few spacey buildings to Peragama. I haven't played yet so I don't know if you can see the planets in the lot view but I'm hoping you can! Even if you can't, it gives nhood view  a cool look lol. I have 3 more entries before Celeste's but I haven't played it yet and I'm still trying to decide how long I'm going to let her stay. Hopefully I will get a chance to play some today as I'm really excited to send her to a community lot and see aliens walking around! I found some larger planets that actually sit on the ground so if the little ones don't show up in lot view, I may add those......but they are REALLY huge and will take up quite a bit of space so I guess we'll see........

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I hope you can see those planets from the lots! It would be awesome to be able to look up and see that.

    Peragama is looking really great. Is that just the "dirt" terrain or is that a custom replacement you've picked up from somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a custom replacement that I got from modthesims.....I checked last night and if you look up into the sky, you can see the planets from the lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally awesome! How freaking wicked to look up and see the planets in the sky!! That is going to be great to see in action!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! Awesomeness :)