Round 5 - Winter 2034
Last update/ Next update
Marshal White is 39, Shamella is 36, Joe Carr is 39
"How about we go shoot some hoops?" Marshal asked.
"You know I'm not all that good with sports......"
"C'mon man, I've been listening to Mella go on and on about all this chick stuff.......she's all sensitive these days. One quick game?" Marshal asked.
Fine. One game, then we're doing something else."
"I wasn't trying to get away from you babe! I just needed a little guy time that's all. How was your day without me?" he asked.
"Hmmmmmm.....pretty good. You know that competition I entered about writing what LaQuest Beach means to me? Well I won!"
"Fantastic! So what did you win?"
"We get a tax break next year! We don't have to pay taxes!" Shamella said.
"Are you serious? Man, that's really going to come in handy!" he exclaimed.
"Yea, especially since I'm pregnant."
"As a heart attack.....I guess that's why I've been feeling so weird lately. Maybe I won't drive you so crazy now that I know why."
"You weren't driving me crazy....."
"Liar," she said laughing.
"Well maybe a little........I can't wait to see my kid!"
That sounded like a trap to Marshal, so he answered the best way he knew how.....
"I will always love you, no matter how either of us changes physically. You're the mother of my child, my wife, my best friend."
"Awwww, you're so sweet!"
Yep, the natural order of the world had returned..........
* Title comes from this song by Tyrese, RL, Ginuwine, and Case
* Marshal has the sports PDH but Joe was kicking his butt! He didn't seem very happy about this fact :)
* Baby White will make their appearance Fall 2035......maybe Marshal will get a son.....First he was living with Ariel, then Shamella moved in and he was living with two women! He'll probably die if they have a girl haha....I just see him as this "manly" sim :)
* Shamella was my first ROS: You win the "What I love about LaQuest Beach" essay contest - win 1 tax free year
* I don't really play in my warehouse district much, but I love how the buildings look.....more sims will be headed there now!
Just for kicks and giggles:
While Celeste is getting wooed on Peragama by Satitu, Starema is in the bowling alley restaurant getting wooed by some young townie! Cradle robber! She's more than 100 years his senior!
Issue 36: 2020
5 days ago