Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to Ya!

Round 6 - Winter 2036

Only one birthday this time!

Vanya de Muse is 1 this winter and is looking very much like her mother Tessa. Poppa Elvin is very proud of his little lady!

* I will admit now that Vanya is one of my favorite toddlers ever! She is the complete opposite of her mother with only 1 outgoing point! I'll be interested to see how their relationship develops as she gets older........I think Tessa might not be happy that her daughter is a wallflower......they may have a Tessa/Tabitha type relationship.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, she's so pretty! Sounds like there could be some conflict down the road between Vanya and Tessa though, if they're so different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Vanya is quite pretty. I can imagine Elvin being a very doting father for sure. What's her hobby? It'd be perfect if she was a nature sim. I could see her into nature and being with the birds instead of other kids, and that driving Tessa crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! Awesomeness :)