Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Round 5 Summary

Here we are at the end of Round 5 (Finally!) :)

Births: Evan and Ethan White, Hunter Picaso, Vanya de Muse

Marriages: Celeste and Satitu Oros

New Residents:

Well the poll results were not surprising at all! My two new playable residents that will get their own profile on the blog and will have regular updates are:


                                                                        Slade Willis

                                                                         Tippy Dean

There was a tie between Tippy and Mindi but I favor Tippy more so I made the tie breaking decision! I'm looking forward to developing these two characters more and seeing where they'll end up.

On Vasadori and Peragama

You will still see quite a bit of these two subhoods as Satitu still owns a club on Peragama and Elvin will want his daughter to know about her culture in Vasadori. I plan to keep them both and occasionally do side stories with them when the mood strikes. Vanya turned out to not be the heir, but that doesn't mean the prophecy was completely wrong. I love these two places because they give me the option of stepping outside of the norm while still being able to keep things realistic. It's the best of both worlds :)

Round 6 ROS

* Oops preggy! Knock up the next sim woohoo with (LOVE who this happens to!)
* Party - roll for type, rolled a sports party
* Completely understandable fight - pick fight with the sim with the lowest LT (could be trouble)

* I'm really looking forward to connor starting school. I can't wait to see how the other kids react to him.

* My college kids should be a riot to play. I don't know if all of their relationships are going to make it, but I sure hope so. I'm least worried about Kayla and Kenny. But I don't know about Brian and Mindi.....

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why I'm so desperate to roll "Oops, preggy!" but I am, LOL. Like my Sims don't have enough babies on their own!

    Anyway, I can't remember who I voted for but Tippy was definitely one, so YAY! Slade will be fun to watch as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see who got the fight and oops preggy! I'm excited to see the two new characters as well. I'm glad your keeping the side hoods, and will pop into those from time to time.

    I hear ya on the busy back-to-school schedules. It's been a real act trying to get in any free time for myself. I'll be here to read when you have the time to update it, and I have a moment at the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla - I'm still building up my hood population so I was excited to roll it! I'm glad at least one of your choices won :). Tippy is going to be so much fun to play!

    Maisie - The game wouldn't be the same without Vasadori and Peragama. I hate the beginning of the semester! So hectic! Thanks for sticking in and still reading my sporatic updates :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! Awesomeness :)