Round 6 - Fall 2036 - LBULast update/ Next update
Taesha Foster and Gordon Nott are 20 (Brian Johnson, Kenny Coners, and Slade Willis are 22)
I would be you, you would be me
We would be one, we would be just fine
The ice caps wouldn't be melting
And neither would I
That's my dreamworld, that's my dreamworld
It's more than a dream
Dreamworld, that's my dreamworld
And I wanna live in my dream, dream
Taesha had a special night planned for Gordon. They had both been spending so much time studying that there was just no way they could have fun too. But Taesha thought it was high time they got out of this rut and into some fun..........
Gordon was estatic when Taesha suggested they go out. She had been really moody lately and he was starting to feel like she didn't care about him anymore. He was pretty clueless when it came to the fairer sex and he didn't understand why they did any of the things they did. But hopefully this night out would be just the thing for them to get back on track.
Taesha had been feeling pretty lousy lately but she was in a better mood these days. She decided she really wanted to wow Gordon, show him that she could be just as flirty and girly as other women on campus. She couldn't remember the last time she wore her hair down, but it felt good. Gordon would definitely be surprised!
Her friend Terri agreed.
"Wow Tae, you look great!" she said.
"You really think so? I hope Gordon likes it," Taesha said
"I've been telling you how gorgeous you are forever! Gordon is going to have a fit when he sees you. Speaking of Gordon........" Terri said.
"How can a girl as beautiful as you, be interested in a geek like me? It defies all logic!" Gordon said.
"So I guess that means you like the new look?" Taesha said laughing.
"You could wear a paper bag and cut off all your hair and I would still be in love with you."
"You know that's the first time you've told me you love me," Taesha said smiling.
"Well get used to it because I plan to tell you all the time. Let's hit the road and get started on our night!"
They decided to head down to The Hub and check out Mellow Metal. Taesha was so proud of Brian. He and Kinsley were only her step-siblings, but they were her sister and brother as far as she was concerned. They had always accepted her from the very beginning. It seemed that Mellow Metal had garnered a pretty loyal fan base. Taesha wished them all the best......
Brian didn't like Taesha's little boyfriend. Sure, Taesha thought the sun shined out of his butt, but Brian didn't trust him. He didn't want to have to rough the little guy up.......but he would if it became necessary. There was no doubt in his mind that he would enjoy pummeling the living daylights out of him.......
Kenny was actually happy for Tae and tried to tell Brian he was overreacting - as usual. Kenny had his own problems to deal with. Kayla had become a bit more distant since they graduated. She insisted that nothing was wrong but he could feel her pulling away from him......geez would he ever catch a break when it came to these women?!
Slade was completely oblivious to the chaos going on around him. He had his eye on a cute little blond in the audience and put his all into his next few verses to impress her........he really didn't see what was so hard about understanding women.......you'd never understand them, so why even try?
Taesha had never met anyone who made her feel like Gordon. The entire time she was in high school, she just assumed that part of herself just didn't work. She never really paid much attention to him in high school, but once they got to college, it was like someone turned on a switch inside her. It was just so amazing to her. She was in love, for the first time in her life and it felt just like a dream........
And she never wanted to wake up..................
The next day she woke up feeling crappy again and decided to go to the nursing office on campus. Obviously her cold medicine just wasn't doing it's job!
She was pregnant.........she was a junior in college and she was pregnant......just what the hell was she going to do?
* I was going to make this one big post but then my playing time got cut and I figured why not make it two parts? It would have been pretty long if I made it one post anyway. She still has to tell Gordon and her family.......
* I've never had a pregnant YA and I don't know what to do if I let her keep the baby and they all stay on campus till graduation....how does the baby get back to the main hood? I have inteen installed so I guess I'll have to go read up on it
* These two rabbits were bound to procreate I guess.......Brian is going to be pissed, not to mention Taesha's dad DeJuan.......and DeJuan is not a small man! I feel sorry for poor Gordon already lol
* More on Kenny and Kayla's drama soon. I don't know where their little story is going to end up but I'm optimistic about it........
* I love the down style I found for Taesha. Sometimes when sims wear their hair up all the time it's hard to find a down style that could actually be what their hair looks like when it's down, but I think hers fits her beautifully.
* Part II should be up by the end of the week and Baby Nott will be here Summer 2037. I'm not sure what will become of the baby.....well I know, but you guys won't know until part II :)