Saturday, December 15, 2012

Scandalous Scholastics

Round 9 - May 2043 - LBPS
Principal: Kip Henderson; Teachers: Ricky Cormier, Kimberly Kravitz; Grade 8: Kayden Carr, Gallagher Newson; Grade 10: Imani Coners, Imara Coners, Kali Knowles, Samara Eldridge, Hunter Davidson, Carl Faulkner; Grade 12: Christa Brown, Beverly Kendall, Bobby Emerson

 
The new school had officially opened and Kip was so glad to have the extra room. He really hoped the students appreciated and took care of their new building........



He had also gotten the okay to hire new biology teacher, Kimberly Kravitz. The older woman had had many papers published and was well respected. She had retired from researching but found enjoyment in teaching. Ricky was just glad that Ms. Kravitz wasn't a teacher at LBPS when he was there. She looked like she might be a real hard ass..........


"I still can't believe we're graduating.......it seems so surreal........." Beverly said.
"Not to me! I can't wait to get to LBU. You, me, and Bobby are going to have so much fun. I can't wait to get away from this place for a while......." Christa said.


While Christa was celebrating the end of an era, Imara was trying to figure Hunter Davidson out. It felt like he was flirting with her! While nothing was official, everyone knew that her sister Imani really liked him.......besides, Imara had her eye on someone else. Maybe she was mistaken about Hunter's intentions.


She didn't have much time to mull it over before Ms. Kravitz came in the room. While she looked quite intimidating, Imara found her to be quite intelligent. She knew that she would learn a lot in her class. Gallagher just hoped to get a passing grade!


Meanwhile, Kali had problems of her own.......She had been hearing about how badly Samara was talking about her. Saying that Kali just had to have every boy in the school like her. But that wasn't true! As far as she knew, only two guys liked her: Carl and Kayden. And after their talk, Kayden had backed off. If Samara thought she was going to take away Carl, she had another thought coming!


But it wasn't Carl that Samara had her eye on..........


"I know what you're trying to do and it won't work! Carl doesn't like you, so give it up!" Kali said.
"What? Why in the world would I want Carl Faulkner? You're losing it, Knowles. Besides, Kayden is MUCH more my type........." Samara whispered as she brushed past her.


"What did she say?" Imani asked.
"Nothing.......she doesn't like Carl," Kali said sadly.
"Well that's a good thing, right?" 
"Yea, yea no it's great. Just what I wanted to hear.........."


Kayden didn't know what was going on, and he didn't think he wanted to know........his dad was right, girls were weird........


Imara and Gallagher snuck into the teacher's lounge to play some darts.
"So......I was thinking......maybe we could meet up at The Spot and hang out this weekend," Gallagher said nervously.
"Okay.......but we do that anyway."
"Yea, but it's only when we happen to be there at the same time......I thought maybe we could, you know, plan it this time," he said.
"Like a date?" she asked.
"No! No, not a date, just, ya know, hanging out....."
"Um, okay, well yea, sure......."


Ricky couldn't believe that he was teaching a senior art class. It seemed like only yesterday that he was in their shoes! He hoped they all had as much fun at college as he had. Maybe they would make better decisions than he did..........


Kayden was super excited about the awesome gym the new school had. He totally planned to play in college and he wanted to be the first member of the school's new team. Basketball was a lot easier to understand than girls.........


He still couldn't believe that Kali had shot him down like she did.......but he was done with girls. Or at least that's what he thought.......but Samara had other plans.......


"I didn't know you were so good at basketball," she said.
"Oh I'm okay.......I play with my Uncle Marshal a lot so I've had lots of practice."
"Well you're pretty good. Listen, I was thinking........maybe we could hang out sometime," she said.
"Like on a date?" he asked horrified.
"No, not a date! Like just two people hanging out and having fun. I know Gallagher is hanging out with Imara and I figured you could use someone to hang out with too," she said.
"Yea, I guess that would be cool.........."


So what if Samara liked Kayden? Kali had the attention of the cutest boy in the school! Not that Kayden wasn't cute too.......but he was just her friend. And as his friend, she just didn't want to see him get hurt......Samara was bad news and she would be sure to tell Kayden that!


"You're so lucky to be getting out of here," Kali said to Christa.
"Yea......but you only have two more years."
"Two years of watching Samara drool over Kayden," Kali said with a frown.
"I thought you didn't like him?" Christa asked.
"I don't! But we're friends.....Samara isn't the right person for him."
"Kali.........I mean, you shot the poor boy down. Samara doesn't seem that bad to me. If he likes her, I don't see the problem.....unless of course, you DO like him......"
"I don't! God, I'm just trying to be a good friend," Kali said.
"If you say so........"


Maybe she was overreacting. Besides, Kayden was a smart guy. No way would he fall for the likes of Samara Eldridge............


They may have a new building, but the drama of high school still remained the same as it always had been!!!!

*So I LOVE my new school. I'm still surprised at how nice it turned out considering I built it myself ;)

* So I'm interested in seeing this Kali/Kayden/Samara triangle emerge. Kali actually has a pretty high attraction score with Kayden but not quite as high as with Carl. Samara started flirting with Kayden all on her own. He seems pretty indifferent about it right now, but then again he is a 13 year old boy lol. 

* This was Christa's last high school update. I planned to either do a graduation or a dance, but I got lazy. She, Beverly, and Bobby will start at LBU in Aug. I've missed playing college kids! They will be my first since Caleb and that gang graduated.

* Ricky seems to be popular among the teen girls lol


Hopefully he keeps his nose clean! Kimberly would probably kill him if he messed up again!

* I decided to just go ahead and add a townie teacher. I really needed another and there just wasn't a playable that I could use. Kimberly here showed up on the lot before I could close the business so she got recruited :)

4 comments:

  1. The new school looks really awesome!

    Oh gosh, I'm a bit worried about Ricky with all those pretty teenage girls around! I don't want him to end up like Justin in Riverdale! Hopefully he's got enough sense to steer clear.

    This love triangle is shaping up to be very interesting indeed. I'm feeling pretty bad for Kali. I think she's just confused. She's still very young.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thought about Justin when I was playing this. Hopefully he won't go down that road! I think Kali is just very confused which is in turn going to be quite confusing for Kayden as well......

      Delete
  2. I agree, the new school is great. Can't wait to see more of it. I'm excited about your crop of seniors/soon to be college freshmen, they will be an interesting bunch. Not as dramatic as this crazy triangle you're developing, wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have missed playing college kids so I'm excited about the new freshmen! The love triangle is quite dramatic but isn't that how teens are anyway? lol

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! Awesomeness :)