Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Birthday to Ya!

Round 9 - May 2043



The morning that Joanna went into labor was the scariest in Brian Johnson's life!
"We've got to get to the hospital," Joanna said.
"Should we move you though? I should just call an ambulance," Brian said.
"NO! Brian just get the car!"





"I think..........I think........I think I'm having a heart attack! I think I'm having a heart attack, Joanna!" he exclaimed.
"Have it later! Get me to the hospital NOW Brian!"




Brian finally got himself together enough to get Joanna to the hospital where little Ms. Marley Dawn Johnson was born. She has her father's black hair and piercing blue eyes.




Brian had never loved anyone more than he loved Marley. He couldn't believe he was a father! He was going to do everything in his power to make sure his daughter had everything she could ever want. And if any little boy even LOOKED like he wanted to say anything to her, he was going to go to jail...........


Over in the Warehouse District, Kayla Coners was eagerly awaiting the arrival of their newest little bundle of joy. Kenny was hoping for another little boy but Kayla actually wouldn't mind a daughter. She didn't want to get outnumbered by the boys!


* I find it quite hilarious that both Slade and Brian had little girls.......seems fitting somehow ;)........Marley is a little doll and I can't wait to see if she took more than just Brian's eyes and hair........

* Baby Coners will be here in November 2043.......I don't really care whether it's a boy or a girl which is a first for me. I usually have a preference :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to love seeing these rock stars parenting their teenage daughters in several years' time! Welcome Marley!

    I can't wait to find out what Kayla and Kenny are having! I would love to see them with a daughter too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will definitely be interesting to see these guys try to raise daughters without locking them away in an ivory tower lol. I think of the three though, Kenny would do these best as he has always been such a gentleman. It's the "players" who suffer the most with girls I think lol. So Kenny would be ok if they had a girl......

      Delete
  2. I agree with Carla, it should be interesting seeing them in their teen years with their fathers. Yikes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how exciting! Looking forward to seeing them raise her, love her name. It totally fits for them to use that name too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wanted a name fitting for the daughter of a rockstar ;)

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! Awesomeness :)