Friday, December 28, 2012

Jaded

Round 9 - May 2043
Last update/ Next update
Joe Carr is 47, Ariel is 41, Kayden is 13, Javion is 11, & Layla and Lauren are 4

My, my baby blue
Yea I been thinkin' bout ya
My, my baby blue
Yea I'm so jaded
And baby I'm afraid of you
Aerosmith

  
Kayden was completely and 100% done with girls. They were crazy! He had made the basketball team at school and was just going to concentrate on that and keeping his grades up so he could continue to play. He knew his parents would pull him off if his grades slipped...........



"Have you talked to Kayden? He seems happier these days," Ariel asked.
"Yea, I did. Told him women were crazy and it only gets worse," Joe said laughing.
"Hey that's not funny! All women aren't crazy, do you think I'm crazy?"
"Oh no, I know a trap when I see one. I'm pleading the fifth on that one babe!"


"So how are things with Kali?" Joe asked.
"Fine I guess. She doesn't want me hanging out with Samara, which I don't understand........"
"Just forget about it son, you'll drive yourself crazy trying to figure it all out. Do you like hanging out with Samara?"
"Well........no, not really. She's kinda bossy."
"This is only the beginning of your run ins with bossy females," Joe said laughing.
"Nope, cuz I'm done with girls," Kayden said.
"Sure you are.........."


He didn't care what his dad thought, he was done with girls! He was a good looking boy who could play basketball AND was good at video games. Girls were weird and he was tired of dealing with them........


But it wasn't as simple as he thought it would be........
"Look, I'm not saying you can't be friends with her. I mean I can't tell you what to do. I'm just saying that she isn't a nice person and it seems like she's always bossing you around," Kali said when Kayden got to The Spot.
"Kali........why do you care? Yea, she's bossy. So what? When she starts getting on my nerves I just ignore her. I'm fine, you just worry about Carl. He's who you want right?"
"Kayden, don't be that way. We're still friends aren't we?" she asked.
"Yea, I guess we are. But I don't need you telling me who I should be friends with. I gotta go," he said walking off.


Unfortunately, Samara caught the beginning of Kayden's conversation with Kali.
"You ignore me? So when I call and your parents say you're busy, is that just you ignoring me?" she yelled.
"No! Look Samara, sometimes you can be......too bossy. Everything has to be your way. No one likes to be told what to do all the time. Its not a big deal," he said.
"Not a big deal?! I bet if it was KALI telling you what to do, you would be fine with it. I don't get you, Kayden. Here I am WANTING to hang out with you and you still want to hang out with her!"
"Well of course I do! She's my friend. Like you're my friend. What is with everyone today?" Kayden asked confused.
"You're an idiot," Samara said walking off.


"Wow, that was crazy," Arlena Jones said. Kayden ran into her sometimes whenever he came to hang out at The Spot. She was enrolled in a local private school.
"Yea........I don't understand why everyone seems to be mad at me.......at least you aren't mad at me," he said.
"Nah, I'm not. You're getting pretty popular huh?" she asked with a smile.
"Is this what popular is? Because I don't want it if it is. C'mon, lets play some games......."


Ariel ran into her brother, Marshal White, while down at the Rainbow Pier.
"Haven't seen you in a while," he said.
"I know. I've been pretty busy down at the recording office since Mellow Metal's album Sky Fall went platinum. It will be even worse once they start this mini tour," Ariel said.
"I was going to bring the boys over for a visit this afternoon. You know how restless they get once the summer vacation starts," Marshal said with a laugh.
"Bring them on over, Joe will be there with the kids."
"That's a good man you got there sis. Willing to stay home with all those kids," Marshal said laughing.
"Yea, he is........"


Marshal brought the twins over shortly after Joe got home from the hospital. Both families were glad that they lived close enough that the kids could all grow up with their cousins.


And while their relationship started out a little rocky, Joe and Marshal had become good friends over the years. Any man that could keep up with his sister had to be a pretty good guy as far as Marshal was concerned!


And even though his dad kept telling him that one day he would understand, Javion just didn't get his older brother anymore. At least he hadn't lost his love for video games when he lost his mind!

* Poor Kayden lol. Most of the girls have pretty high chemistry with him so I see him being a bit of a hot commodity here in the coming years. Especially with him being a basketball player.......girls like athletes :) at least I know I did!

 * Javion is adorable :). This was his last update as a child. He'll be a new teen in my next birthday update along with Gabriella Newson. 

* I hate that the twins got left out of this update, but nothing much really happened with them.

* And I just thought this was an awesome picture:



LaQuest Beach at dawn.........this is by far the best neighborhood I've ever had the pleasure of playing :)

2 comments:

  1. Kayden looks so much like his mum. You can really see it in that first picture of Ariel.

    Poor Kayden. I think the opposite sex is confusing for both boys AND girls, especially at that age. But yeesh...don't get on Samara's bad side!

    LOL, and I was going to say the same thing you did about Kayden on the basketball team! Good luck avoiding the girls - he'll need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, yea, it's only going to get worse. You will have an handful once he starts liking them back thoug :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! Awesomeness :)