Friday, April 27, 2012

Just a kiss

Round 9 - August 2042
Last update/ Next update
Brian Johnson and Joanna King are 28 

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright
And I don't wanna mess this thing up
I don't want to push too far
Just a shot in the dark that you just might
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life
So baby, I'm alright with just a kiss goodnight
Lady Antebellum

 
Brian had always wanted to live by the beach, but growing up in Englewood made that impossible. He knew how lucky he was to be WHERE he was. Fate had finally shined down upon his family after kicking them in the teeth for so long. Things were really tough after his father died and his mother struggled a lot. But now she had DeJuan and a nice house in Talum Heights, his sister was married to a doctor and had her own house on the beach and a successful boutique, and he was in a band he loved that allowed him to purchase the house he had always wanted..............



He decided to have a house warming and invite over his friends and family.
"Dude, you can't stay off your board long enough to be dressed for your own party?" Kenny asked.
"You're early, so bite me! I'm about to get dressed now," Brian said laughing.
"I'm just saying, seems rude to just have me and Slade sitting around............"


"Before you get dressed, I have a question for you," Slade said to Brian.
"Yea?"
"You just got this awesome house, on the beach, worthy of outrageous parties, and you move Joanna in........why man? Just.........why?"
"Are we on this again?" Kenny asked laughing.
"Slade, she's my girlfriend. We spend almost all of our time together, why wouldn't I move her in?" Brian asked.
"You could have at least enjoyed living on your own for a while first."
"I don't want to live on my own. Joanna is amazing, and having her around is great. You just worry about all the parties I know YOU'RE going to throw now that I'm out of the house," Brian said laughing.
"No doubt! I'll show you boys how it's done!"


Soon enough, everyone arrived and the party was in full swing. Brian made sure to invite everyone who had impacted his life and made him into who he was. It was all still so surreal to him, accomplishing his dreams...............


"It's a lovely home baby," Donna said.
"Thanks Mom, I'm glad you like it. I could have gotten a bigger home, but I don't really need all that much room," he said.
"Well not now.......but if you and Joanna decide to have a baby........"
"How did I know that would come up?" Brian asked laughing and shaking his head.
"Can't blame me for trying. You'd have adorable kids. And I need a new grandchild! But really Bri, I'm so proud of you and your sister. And I know your father would be too. I could not ask for two better kids," Donna said as tears glistened in her eyes.
"Awwwwww Mom, don't cry," he said hugging her to him.


"Well it's not as flashy as Slade's house, but it's nice," Jake said laughing.
"Please, Slade wouldn't have let me outshine him! Besides, I have a few more planning skills than Slade. I want money in the bank even AFTER we aren't doing this anymore."
"Planning ahead is always smart. It's a great house man, you have me wanting to move to the beach too!"
"There's still empty houses in the neighborhood......."
"That's right, you're not married........Lorelai is not about to uproot the kids and move! Besides, her school and my club are both in Camden. We need to meet soon about a few shows that I think would be good for you guys," Jake said.
"We've had a long break, I think we're all ready to get back out there......."


While Brian chatted with Jake, his sister Kinsley entertained Slade with stories of Brian's childhood.
"I'm proud of my brother, I thought he was going to be a total geek," Kinsley said laughing.
"A geek? Brian?!"
"Yea, I remember one summer when he was about 6, he kept begging my mom to send him to some engineering camp for kids where they built all these ridiculous things with blocks........"
"Brian? Brian Johnson? No way!"
"Yep, he was dead set on becoming an inventor. Then he got to be a teenager and decided he wanted to do music instead," Kinsley said.


"What are you doing to me over here? Stop!" Brian said once he realized he was the subject of their conversation.
"I can't believe you never told me that man," Slade said.
"Why would I? KINSLEY shouldn't have told you either. As old as you are, you still can't keep your mouth shut. I remember when you "accidentally" told Mom that I wasn't really at Kenny's house............."
"Oh for heaven's sake, stop being a baby..........." Kinsley began. Slade decided that was the perfect moment for him to make his escape while the two hashed out their sibling rivalry...........


Joanna had found a friend in Kayla Coners. She was learning the best ways to deal with the long hours Brian put in at the studio and what to expect once they were going out on tour. It was all still so crazy. She was dating Brian Johnson, how was that even possible?! And he moved her in with him to this beautiful home........never in a million years would she have pictured her life taking this path.............


And while the world only saw Brian Johnson, drummer for Mellow Metal, she got to see who he really was. The sweet guy who still had a fondness for technological gadgets, whose arms made her feel safe. She didn't know where they were headed or how this story would end, but she would be sure to enjoy the ride.............


Because life was sometimes unpredictable, and you just never knew how the path would unwind.........

* Anyone wanna guess what that last picture means? Lol........so I thought I had her on birth control, but obviously not! I have unmarried try for a baby set to on and that's exactly what these two did! Baby Johnson will be here May 2043. She's fortune and he's pleasure so no marriage wants yet. Now all three members of the band will have kids smh..........

* Not very much happened during their first update together, they're still all sugary sweet and ACRing all over the place. I'll have to do some renovating to the house since the upstairs space is one big room that currently houses Joanna's work space for her article writing and Brian's drums.....I think I'll put up walls and create the baby's room. He has plenty of money left from album sales as his home was no where near as expensive as Slade's!

* I've already been thinking of names for this kid, it'll need to be good. Kenny has Liam, Slade has Joss, so the name will need to be fitting of the kid of a rockstar :) I guess it's kinda cute that their kids will all get to grow up together.........

4 comments:

  1. A baby, you could use Ellen's celebrity namer-lol! Banjo Fireescape has a nice ring to it, lol!

    http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2012/01/ellen_reveals_celebrity_baby_name_secret_0111.php

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahahahaha, I can just imagine Donna's reaction to a grandchild named Banjo!

      Delete
  2. Hahaha, Kinsley! She's just doing her big sisterly duties and embarrassing her little brother. ;)

    And wow, a baby! Donna will be thrilled to bits, obviously. I think Brian and Joanna will be awesome parents, even though this is probably coming as quite a shock to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kinsley was definitely doing her job as big sister lol. The baby will be a shock to them, but I think they'll be just fine. Donna is going to be very excited! Brian better get used to seeing more of his mom lol

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! Awesomeness :)