Saturday, August 6, 2011

Mellow Metal Album Cover

I suppose this would be better suited for the babble blog, but since I mentioned their upcoming album in their update, here you go :).


I see their song "Bittersweet" being about their road to being famous and all the ups and downs of it. So a picture of them waiting for their  bus was fitting :)



And just for kicks and giggles, this is what the original pic looked like before I photoshopped it to death lol. It actually turned out pretty good considering this is just an empty lot that I put an empty building on and decorated only as much as was needed for the shot :)


And I decided to do updated solo shots for each guy as well. How adorable is Kenny? I mean really, look at that face :)


As soon as I saw this pose, I knew I was going to use it on Slade. I don't know, it displays his whole outlook on life doesn't it? So laid back and unconcerned lol.


And last but not least, we have certified hottie Brian. I'm not sure where his relationship is going with Joanna King, but she's one lucky lady! I plan to make the solo shots into posters one day........whenever I remember to boot up SimPE to make them..........I have a tendency to procrastinate with things like that, don't tell anyone though :)

8 comments:

  1. Awesome album cover, I just finished Aerial Bionic's cover as well, so here's a sneak peek for you:

    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oz8V9luNSwY/Tjw8PUSFEyI/AAAAAAAAMMM/NZd8BxqTe28/s400/BWartnude.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Very awesome, it turned out great! You were right, that shows Trevor in a very different light :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!!! These would look great in the game, and on their walls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great - the album cover turned out awesome and I'm sure you'll find some great uses for the solo shots as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cover! And the solo pics will be great for teen fan girls to squee over in their bedrooms. LOL Takes me back to New Kids on the Block days. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the cover! It looks pretty realistic and I'm sure all the girls will want a copy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it looks awesome. The solo shots are all so cute as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maisie - Thanks!

    Carla - Thanks, I plan to turn the solo shots in to posters for my teen girls.

    Riverdale - Thanks! I remember the days of celebrity crushes and posters :).

    Driftwood - Thanks :) I was trying to make it as realistic as I could given the fact it's the sims :)

    Coolkat2 - Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! Awesomeness :)