Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Ramble Blog

This is the last non sim related post for this blog. I've created a ramble blog to put all of the behind the scenes stuff so that the entries here flow better. I'm going through today and deleting any post of me just talking about randomness or game related posts. I'll transfer any important ones over there so I don't lose them completely, but the rest are just getting trashed. I'm linking to the blog on the sidebar and I've already made my first post over there, which can be found here. It's a history of what happened with Vasadori and is a few of my plans for Arwen. I'll leave this post up for a week or so and then it's coming down too! So please follow my babble blog for all behind the scenes stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and commenting! Awesomeness :)